Credit Card Surcharge Program
What is a surcharge program
Surcharge program is a pricing program that passes the cost of credit card acceptance to your customers during the transaction.
- Minimal processing fees
- allowed fee ranges from 3% - 4% depending on type of cards business accepts.
- Only allowed on Credit Card transactions Not Debit
- Prices posted are cash price
- Allowed in card present and non present environments
- Terminal clearly states the total of products and surcharge fee amounts
- Must notify Visa\Master Card 30 days prior to starting program
- Must have sign stating you surcharge at Point of Sale
- Not available in Colorado, Connecticut, Kansas, Massachusetts, Main, Oklahoma